A little about Calibrations International . .
Calibrations International Inc, was born in 2007 to provide the highest quality analytical calibration services to both on-site and mail clients in educational institutions, energy, chemical, environmental, bio-medical and manufacturing laboratories across the globe. With offices in Montana and Iowa, and satellite facilities in Pennsylvania and Kansas. Calibrations International currently serves laboratories in 42 states well as international laboratories and we are always growing to meet client demand. I personally guarantee the finest laboratory service in calibrations and scheduling as well as protocols to meet your needs.
Theresa L. Rohe, President/CEO
Why choose Calibrations International . . .
- We KNOW Pipettes
- We come to YOUR lab to service YOUR needs
- We offer mail in service AT DISCOUNTED RATES
- We are Professional and Reliable
- We are Friendly, Courteous and We Care about our clients
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Clinic pricing for departmental /University-wide bookings
- Calibration On All Major Brands
- NIST Traceable
- Comply with GMP, GLP, CLIA, FDA, CAP, NCLLS
- Third Party Certification of Laboratory Analytical Equipment
Meet the Team
Theresa L Rohe, President & Chief Executive Officer
Rick Cox, Chief Operating Officer
Tyler Doerksen, KS Plains Technical Specialist
Tanedjeu Kemgang, PA Northeast Technical Specialist
Jesse & Araceli Espinoza, IA Midwest Technical Specialists
Madeline Whitsel, Marketing Specialist & Administrative Support
Research dollars should be spent serving your lab … contact the best for quality calibrations that meet your traceability requirements and your budget. Contact Calibrations International, 406-589-6025, firstname.lastname@example.org!